This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, May 17, 2007







Today is father's day in Germany. Since Juergen got me a vacuum cleaner for mother’s day, I thought I would get him a new coffee maker. I just got the basic drip kind, nothing fancy. Juergen isn't much into CaffĂ© Latte, Mocha, Cappuccino, Macchiato! He would not want me to spend $500+ on the top of the line anything. We made him pancakes for breakfast. He took the kids to jump in. They loved it. Nicole is getting too big for the place. Sarah loved it. I guess Philip was wonderful with Sarah. Both boys can be great when they want to be. It is so up and down with those two! Juergen is one of the world’s best dads! All our kids are amazingly blessed to have him. This mom is also blessed to have him! Happy fathers day Juergen...I love you! PS. I will honor my own dad on American fathers day, that's in June isn't it?