This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, May 11, 2007








It's been a rainy day. Sarah had a bad case of Diarrhea. I think she is lactose Intolerant. She had some chocolate pudding. I think that was the cause. Anyway, we spent our time digging into a toy box she had not discovered yet. There were some costumes, including a princess and an angle costume. There were toy pots and pans. I spent over an hour eating imaginary hot food that she cooked for me. She also discovered a Winnie the Pooh talking book.
In the mean time, Philip and Thomas needed to clean their bedroom. I'm sure I'm not the only one whose children’s bedroom looks like a lab experiment gone very wrong! I threatened to bring a box (or maybe 10 boxes) and take all of their toys away if that room wasn't clean by the time papa got home!!! They have fought so much with each other, I had to take away their TV and computer time until Sunday. Teaching our kids to be responsible is a big part of being a "mom". OK.......they just lost TV and computer time until Tuesday! It's going to be a long weekend!