This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007



This morning was interesting. We went on our regular walk with Mickey. This time I was prepared for the rain. I dressed Sarah warmly and carried an umbrella. I didn't want to have to carry her home today. My poor hands really hurt! I let Sarah walk where she wanted to. We ended up taking our normal route. We came to a place where there is a small ramp for bikes on the sidewalk. She really laughed when she rolled her doll carriage down the ramp. It happens to be a very short distance from where we turned around yesterday. Perhaps her stubborn fit yesterday had something to do with her desire to wheel her doll carriage down this ramp? It will be much easier to parent my strong willed sweetheart when we can talk to each other!
We had a good time together shopping for food. She was all hugs and kisses. They had Winnie the pooh socks on sale. She got a pair. Then we had to rush home to watch pooh. We also looked at some books. It’s been a good morning.