This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, May 25, 2007

Sarah is out doing important business with Papa. I’m managing to get allot more done around the house. It’s much easier to work without Sarah on your heels. But then I just took Mickey for his morning walk. I found myself rushing through this task. With Sarah walking Mickey is not a task, it’s an event. With her, we walk slowly. I take the time to teach her the names of flowers. I miss her. It made me wonder what it was like before she came. I’m already forgetting.