This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, May 07, 2007

Your very compassionate and encouraging e-mails and comments have been wonderful! I can not thank you enough for caring. One reader sent me this link to an attachment and bonding center. I wanted to pass the information on to all of you! I plan to read the web site, and more importantly buy and read the recommended books. I hope Sarah and I are really moving past our rough spot, but I also know we can use the good advice to move far ahead. I want her to be fully attached and bonded to me, and our whole family!