This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

One of my readers recommends the book Beyond Consequences by Bryan Post. She wrote that they also have one with attachment issues, and this has been their best approach. I will order the book. I wanted to pass on the information. Not everyone reads all the comments.
Some of you have experience with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD).We are going to get Philip tested for this. He is struggling with learning. He is a great kid; he just does not seem to remember anything. I would like to know what book you think is good on ADD. Also any experience or helpful ideas you may have for our son. Thanks!