This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Real life isn’t nearly as romantic as you had hoped. I got up to use the toilet this morning. Sarah saw me and began to scream. I have to tell you, it made me cry. We have had her for 5 week. Maybe I cried because it is mother’s day. I know she will warm up to me as the day continues. Then Philip asks Juergen who would be taking them to church this morning. He said Mommy. Philip says in a disappointed voice, OH!!! Thank you Philip. What do I expect? I’m the one who makes him do his home work, and clean his room. I need my coffee; I’ve had enough sugar for the morning!