This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, March 30, 2007




Allot of details are getting worked out today. Juergen got our visas today in Frankfurt. I got an offer on a townhouse in Nanjing but I'm waiting for some details. My e-mail box is flooded with words of Congratulations! I'm overwhelmed! I got a surprise visit from my friend Katrin. She and her husband Peter have been on pins and needles hoping everything would work out! Katrin brought me these cute flowers and this very special butterfly candle holder! I told Katrin it feels so much like you are getting married! So much joy, and so many details to take care of! I'm including a picture of the boys. Last night I didn't have time to cook, so Juergen took the kids to Burger King to celebrate!