This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007


I found a really beautiful children's book at the second hand store. The German title is Petra und the Pandabär by Helen Zane Jensen. I looked on Amazon.com, and it''s out of print but you can buy it used. I think the English title is When Panda Came to Our House. It is absolutely beautiful. If you can get your hands on a copy! Each drawing must have taken a week! I have only read the text in German. It is a cute story, but I would buy it for the art work!