This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007



Our LOA (Letter of Acceptance)arrived today by FedEx at about 10:30am. I signed it, and drove to Juergen's office for him to sign it. then I drove to another city to send it by FedEx direct overnight to the USA. It should arrive tomorrow morning at 10:30am. They will, I hope FedEx it tomorrow to China. On my way home I shopped for lunch. I found this cute good luck pig in a shop. I bought it in honor of our LOA and the golden year of the pig! So we have signed the final paper, and in about two weeks (God willing) we will get our permission to travel! As one waiting parent wrote, "it's so nice to know my documents are not lining a bird cage someplace in China"!