This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, March 30, 2007



This is a faxed copy of our Travel approval. The original is being sent by FedEx, and should be in our hands (God willing) on Monday before noon. We would not be allowed to have or even see Sarah with out this all important paper. I have not heard yet, but I'm hoping all 14 waiting families at IAAP got their TA's. So many of these families have waited very long (overly long) for their TA's. They will all travel at the beginning of May. I bet they will have a great time as one big exciting travel group. This is something I'm sorry I have to miss! Congratulations to the Carr family. We all enjoyed your wonderful video of adopting your deaf son. They got a TA for their waiting daughter. Congratulations to the Perry family on your TA for your new son Liam (what a smile he has)! Congratulations also to my online Canadian mommy to be Liz. She got her TA for her waiting daughter Ava. Congratulations to my good luck charm Jennifer who got her LOA this week. She should be traveling to get her daughter in May. My on line friends Pat and Cindy arrived in China yesterday. They will receive their new daughter this next week. So there is allot of excitement in adoption land. Lots of good stories to follow. Forgive me if I forgot someone my brain is jello! Many children will join families in the coming weeks. Each story is a miracle. I can hardly believe we are finally getting to the good part of our story. Wow, Wow, Wow!!!