This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, March 22, 2007


Today is probably the BIG DAY, TA DAY! Juergen and I got the kids off to school this morning. I'm not a morning person. If you have been reading my blog, you also know I've run myself ragged making lists, and trying to get ready to go. I was cuddling with my man in the big chair, but he is jumping up and down, saying "We must do this, and we must do that"!!! I just want a few quite moments to drink my coffee. Believe me, I know what "must be done"!!! Juergen is such a great dad! There is nothing passive about him...God willing we are going to China (maybe even next week). The alarm has been ringing in my head for weeks, but somehow Juergen just found out that we must get ready!