This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, March 30, 2007



I really did feel lite headed yesterday. Jessica, Thomas, and now Philip are all sick. I thought I would be joining them. After a good nights sleep I'm feeling better! I'm hoping to get a 3 bedroom apartment in Nanjing, if it doesn't work out I will book a hotel. With 8 people in a hotel for one week, it's going to be crowded, and expensive. I hope the apartment works out. I already called China 2 times this morning. I also need to book my hotel room for the final night in Shanghai(April 20), and my airline tickets to Guangzhou for April 17-20, and also train ticket to Nanjing and back. After that I think we have all the details worked out. Only the cloths need to be packed, and the house needs to be cleaned. I wonder at this point if I couldn't just hire someone to clean my house? I think I should just take my kids to the movies, and let someone else clean the floors!