This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Sunday, March 18, 2007



I was driving Jessica in the car. She likes to go for a drive at least once a day. I was listening to a Christian CD. It had a Michael W Smith song titled "I will carry you"! That song basically describes the way I am feeling right now. I was overwhelmed, and now somehow my feet no longer touch the ground. God has begun to carry me! I could not find this song on you tube or best audio, but I did find the song healing rain. I'm not an alcoholic or drug addict, but I am also a human being in the need of Gods mercy and grace. I am one who would stand in the middle of the street...I need Gods grace to shower down on me. Let Gods love over whelm me like a flood, let his help sweep me up and carry me. I can not make it on my own!