This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Sunday, March 11, 2007



They don't seem to have Mulan costumes, but they do have other great Princess costumes at the little dress up shop. I bought Sarah a Belle winter gown and it was delivered to her by a traveling family( at least I think she got it, but she probably does not get to play with it). Shipping in the USA is free. I thought the prices were OK compared to prices here in Europe. If you have a princess that needs a gown for her next dress up party then check them out! They also have cool stuff for boys. You can find Mulan costumes at an online store called Halloween costumes 4 kids. I have never bought anything from them, but they have good prices. Let me know if their service is good!