This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, March 05, 2007


When you are waiting for travel approval it is easy to forget you will actually be traveling! We hope to travel with our whole family, and that takes some real creative packing!!! This week I plan on pulling out the suitcases, and begin packing. I'm going to be blogging about what to pack, traveling with kids, and stuff like that! Your good tips would be worth allot to me! I had a great weekend with my family. I heard from our agency.They say China has finished many of their cases,and we will probably receive something this week. I'm praying hard to travel during our kids Easter vacation April 2-14Th. God knows our practical need. I have no idea how it's all going to work out, but for now I'm doing all that I can do(this week that's to pack)! My good online friend Sydney got her miracle TA this week! Following her adoption will be a great joy for me! Congratulations Sydney I only wish we would be meeting in China! I am so happy you don't need to wait any more!