This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007


I was talking with Juergen about how we both feel about this adventure we are about to take. At this point we both still think we made the right decision, but it's nerve racking not having a TA, or even a package due at our agency! I was praying about it, and I had a picture of a football game (American football). In American football you have a Quarterback who throws the ball to a receiver. The Quarterback in our case is God who says to us Juergen and Amy go long...and so we run long and far(all the way to China). We have no control over everything else, We can only be in the right position to receive the pass.I'm sure there is a strong defensive team doing all they can to disrupt this play! I guess if I focus on the defense I will be defeated! Instead I need to run the play, and have faith in my very talented Quarterback. He will not fumble the ball...and we just need to be in the right position to catch it!