This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Sunday, March 04, 2007






Hi, I want to welcome you if you are visiting us from the blog party! I have spent the afternoon with my husband, and kids in the vineyards outside of Heidelberg, Germany. We don't live so far from here. The weather was really nice. I had to take advantage of the sunshine! We are a family of 6 and we are adding one more child through the miracle of adoption. Her name is Sarah sunshine. We hope to be traveling to China in early April. We hope to be traveling with the whole family. You are very welcome to join our grand adventure! This week I am packing, and blogging about packing. Your good travel tips would be more then welcome. I would make apple strudel and very good coffee if you could spend the afternoon with us! The kids would be loud and our dog is crazy, but we have allot of fun. We hope you will check in from time to time. There are exciting days ahead as we travel to China to pick up Sarah.