This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, March 30, 2007


Here are some more details (mostly for my mom).We fly on China Eastern Airlines from Shanghai directly to Guangzhou (2 hours) on April 17Th at 8:05am, and we return on April 20Th at 20:25 (again 2 hours). The flight goes in and out of the old Shanghai airport. We will need to take a long taxi ride to our hotel The Ramada Pudong Airport . This will put us right next to the International airport where Mom flys out on the morning of April 21. I will hang out with Sarah in this very nice hotel (I got it for a very good price on Expedia). Our flight leaves at almost midnight April 21. I think the only detail I haven't worked out is where we are staying in Nanjing. So far,so very good!!!