This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, March 01, 2007



It is the end of ladybug week. I was really hoping to be able to announce I had a Seeking Confirmation letter. I have held my breath all day, but I don't think I'm going to get any news. I would have love even more photos and stories from you, but maybe ladybugs just aren't your cup of tea! Maybe you collect frogs, or owls, or I love Lucy stuff? My favorite Ladybug photo came from Waala House of fun, the ladybug earrings. So I'm sending the ladybug package to you! I have camped at my computer for the past few hours hoping for some e-mail from my agency, now it's time for me to take a hot bath and re-adjust my expectations. Once again I am disappointed. But one thing I've learned through the many disappointments, tomorrow I will hope again. Eventually it will be my turn to go to China. I've read enough adoption stories, and lived a few myself. Eventually all the waiting comes to an end. Eventually your dream comes true!!!