This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Jennifer at Our Journey begins again has proclaimed it TA week again for me and another family! Thanks Jennifer! I'm trying to stand brave (I'm not really sure how brave I really am)! Cute little acts of support like this really touch me and bless me very deeply. Thomas is sick, Jessica looks like she maybe getting sick, and I can not tell if I'm getting sick or just really stressed out. I know in my heart God's going to come through for us on this one. Still, a TA would sure help allot. I'll travel to China without a TA, but it would take allot of the stress off if it was there. This will either be an adoption trip, or an expensive family vacation. We received no word from our agency about packages coming from China. They told us they would let us know when the next package is expected. It takes two days for a package to be sent from China, so it's going to be Friday, or next week! I have a saying on the sidebar, it reads...

Faith: When you come to the edge of all the light you know and are about to step into the darkness of the unknown. Faith is knowing that one of two things will happen. There will be solid ground to stand on or you will be taught to fly.

I feel very close to the edge of all I know. So I guess it's up to God, will I walk or will I fly? I know, that I know, that I know I will not fall. I feel Gods strong hand, and He will not let us fall! Thank you Jennifer and everyone else for your support! You bless me very much!