This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007



I went ahead a booked a two star hotel in Guangzhou for April 17-20. It is suppose to be clean, have friendly staff, and great food. It is right next to a large park. I have been checking the prices of hotels, and they are gong up and up and up!!! Yesterday the Victory was $170 per night, now the cheapest room is $250 per night. This 2 star was only $90 per night, during the trade fair that is cheap!!! I've stayed in youth hostels, flea bag hotels in London,and slept on floors in homes and churches, I'm sure it will be fine! I would sleep on a park bench if I knew I could get Sarah 2 months earlier!!!