This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, March 26, 2007





I just confirmed our booking on the Celebrity Service Apartment in Shanghai. We will arrive in Shanghai on April 5TH, and spend 2 nights there getting over the jet lag, and hooking up with my Mom who has a later arrival time. Then on April 7Th (God willing) we move on to Nanjing. The booking agent has some connections to apartments in Nanjing, not listed yet on their website. He is looking for me now. Perhaps he will find us a 3 bedroom apartment there? The 3 bedroom deluxe family suite at the Celebrity apartments only cost €116 per night. I think that's pretty good for 7 people in Shanghai! We will have a living room, dinning room,fully equipped kitchen,2 bathrooms, and 3 bedrooms. The apartments are only one year old. They have a swimming pool, and playground. They also have a limo that can pick you up from the airport. There is a restaurant in the building, and we can order room service if we don't want to cook. There are DVD players, Sat TV, and also high speed Internet so I can blog! A home away from home!