This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, March 29, 2007




Tomorrow is the big day, but today my packing and cleaning continue! Thomas and Jessica both are home with the flu. I'm tired, but I think I'm still healthy. All I can say is it's better to get sick this week then next week! The new Mr Bean movie comes out here this weekend. I plan on taking the kids. If any of my friends from Heidelberg want to join us Sunday after church let me know. I want to laugh until I cry! I'm so glad Juergen (who has been putting in allot of over time) is taking Monday and Tuesday off. Hopefully the packing will be completely finished by Saturday, and we can start slipping into some serious vacation mode!!! I am planning on having a majorly great time in China! I'm forecasting wonderful conditions! Sunny Sky's and lots of laughter!!! Look out China, a very crazy group of German/ Americans are about to invade your country! We have our chopsticks...and we do know how to use them!