This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

You're going to love this. Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck in "Roman Holiday". The song "Young at Heart" is sung by old blue eyes, Frank Sinatra.






You might wonder how I found this video.When I was a kid, my parents had some old song books stored in their basement. One of the books they had was an Eddie Fisher song book. If you don't know who Eddie Fisher was, He was married to Debbie Reynolds, and was the father of Carrie Fisher (princess Leia of Star wars). He was a pretty famous singer in the 50's,60's. My favorite song in this song book was "Young at heart". I remembered the line fairy tales can come true,it can happen to you if your young at heart....