This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, March 15, 2007


Today has been busy.I went shopping and bought a new larger suitcase. I would have bought 3 suitcases, but they only had one in stock. I'll have to check back with this store next week. I also bought candy, bubbles, and toys for Sarah's orphanage. We hope to visit the orphanage, and give gifts, and take many photos (if allowed). I bought some art supplies for the trip. I think I have all my gifts, and toys for my kids, and stuff(cloths and toys) for Sarah. I have all my medical supplies. I may buy some food and snacks for the family (mostly breakfast stuff). We are hoping to stay in vacation apartments at least part of the time we are in China. You need to make your own breakfast, but you get much more space at a better price! Here are the links to a few of the places we are looking at and here, and here. I can not book anything until we get our TA (travel approval). The TA will most likely come next week (but you never know)!