This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007



Here is a craft for those of you who have younger kids. It is a princess paper bag puppet. Very cute!!! Nicole and I both like to do arts and crafts with little kids. I decided to make a folder with small projects like this princess puppet. I will bring art supplies with me to China,and when we have some down time in the hotel, we will do some art with Sarah. Don't be surprised if you see pictures of Sarah making this paper bag puppet in the next month! Here is another craft. It is a panda bear paper craft.