This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007




Actually, it is a few more hours before day 0, but Juergen wants to pack my computer now. Oh no!!! My computer is being packed! It must really be time for us to go! I packed everything except big foots (Nicole's) swim suite. I searched the whole house and can not find her suite. So instead of enjoying a long lazy breakfast, I need to go to the store and buy her a new swim suite.Juergen said, "Why don't you just buy her a suite in China"? Nicole is 5 feet 10" tall. I'm not sure I could find her a suite in China! It's like the shoes...I could get nightmares!!! I feel like the Mom on Home Alone. If I don't write it down on a list, I'm probably going to forget it! I had better make a note to take all the kids. I hope Juergen remembers to pack his own cloths...I didn't write anything down for him!