This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, April 05, 2007





Hi! I still can not read my blog, but I can read my guest book. If you want to say hi to us, or make a comment we can read...leave it on the guest book! Juergen took the magnetic train to the airport to pick up my mom! It travels super fast! It generally takes a taxi one whole hour to get from down town Shanghai to the airport. The train only takes 8 minutes. Nicole went with him. She was not feeling good, but she didn't want to miss a chance to ride on this train. It was actually built by German engineers.
It's almost bed time. I'm hoping we can sleep through most of the night. Tomorrow we hope to explore some of Shanghai. It should be pretty cool!