This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, April 02, 2007



Juergen brought me coffee in bed this morning. I love the service in this hotel! He has to get a cable in our car replaced. Some animal must have chewed on the cable. It's nothing too important like breaks, but we don't want to drive to Frankfurt with out a repair. The FedEx person should arrive anytime now with the original TA. This is the single most important paper we will need to bring to China. It is like the golden ticket in Willy Wonks Chocolate Factory! With the TA, we can have Sarah! I've been overwhelmed by this thought. I break down crying a few times a day. I can hardly believe it! I just hope I can hold myself together when we get her. I don't want to scare the poor girl! just one more week!!!
We got confirmation on our hotel in Nanjing, so I think all our travel details are worked out. The house is half clean, and hopefully I can finish the rest today. I would love to relax tomorrow. Thomas is on antibiotics, and looks much better.Philip has a bad cough now. Jessica has really bad diarrhea, and this will be a nightmare for us if we can not get it under control! Please pray for our health.