This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Saturday, April 21, 2007

This will be my final post from China. I am happy to say I am writing this with Sarah in my lap. We have spent the past hour reading my blog. Before the blog, we played with play dough. She has really warmed to me this afternoon. She is getting very tired. She missed her nap. I'm hoping I can get her to stay awake one more hour, then we will go to the airport. She gets sad and nervous when she is tired. She just got off my lap.Maybe we had better take a nap first! Pray for me friends. I would love to do more then survive the next day. I hope I will finally gain the trust of my sweet Sarah.