This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, April 06, 2007


Hi!!! I'm reading my guestbook. Thanks for being here with us! I just love the power of the Internet. My mom is talking to my dad on the skype phone. She has been up for 5 hours. She said I look like something the cat drug in! "Thanks Mom"! But she is probably right! I actually slept through the night. I was tired before I came! I need a few days. Until then, I hope Juergen doesn't take my picture. I'm not sure what we will do today. I understand Juergen wants to take the train again. It only does its top speed during the day ( in other words it was too slow last night). Juergen and Mom took the kids down to breakfast this morning. Jessica didn't want to go, and that was OK with me. I just need to find a Starbucks. I would make my own coffee, but Philip drank all the bottled water!