This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Sunday, April 01, 2007


We missed church this morning. Juergen had to take Thomas to the after hour doctor. He has a swollen throat that may need antibiotics. He missed school 2 times last week. It looked like he was fine, but this morning you could see his limp nodes bulging out of his throat. This is a kid that basically never gets sick! Tomorrow morning Juergen and I have a babysitter. We are driving up to Frankfurt, to the US embassy. We want to notarize a vaccination release form, and make sure all our other papers are in order for my embassy appointment in Guangzhou. If Juergen needs to sign anything,we want to make sure he does it now, and has it notarized at the embassy because he will not be with me in Guangzhou. Better safe then sorry!