This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007



After our shopping trip in Guangzhou(April 19TH)Sarah plays with her new fan and hat. She can be such a doll! Maybe time is the only thing that will cause this sweetheart to really feel secure. She can be so amazing when she feels safe! I hate being the one who has to remain with her while the ones she has chosen to trust (Juergen & Mom) walk out the door! I really hate the thought of seeing her heart break again on Thursday! I see no other answer...Juergen must come and go enough times before she finally understands he always comes back. It all makes me appreciate Gods steadfast love and patience with us. We chase after so many other things when our real peace can only be found in Him! I will stand with her Thursday and everyday. She may never appreciate me, but I love her. My heart already breaks at the thought of seeing her fear again.