This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007





We had lunch with the Cline family at Lucy's cafe. That was very special! They just adopted their 2nd child Ethan who is a real charmer. He developed some sudden unexpected health problems, and his Mom and Dad needed to rush through all the paperwork in I think 5 days (it usually takes 10+ days). They were fighting for their new boy like two bull dogs. I was so blessed to meet them and pray with them! I expect to see great things from their wonderful intelligent little boy! They see a neurosurgeon on Thursday. Please remember to lift up this family in your prayers. They also have a long journey ahead of them before they can be in a normal calm home! I just love their total commitment to this boy God has given them! You had to be there to see how charming and smart he really is!



sorry the video was shot sideways.