This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, April 05, 2007









Our apartment is very large and nice. It is right in the middle of the city. You can hear the traffic outside, and we are on the 8TH floor. I'm so tired,I don't think it will bother me! Juergen has gone to take the boys swimming. Nicole is feeling sick. Jessica is watching a DVD. I can not read your comments, or my blog. I'm going to see if I can find a way around this GREAT FIREWALL. I will see if I can read it at an Internet cafe tomorrow. If not in Shanghai, then maybe in Nanjing? I understand some people have this problem, and others don't. I think it just depends on where you are in China. I can not read any blogs from here. I'm looking forward to seeing my mom. She arrives in a few hours. Jessica is in a great mood after her nap. It will take us a few days to get over the jet lag. I feel awful! In a few days we should all feel like new people! In a few days we will get Sarah! Nicole and I keep telling each other,she is now only 3 hours away (by train)! Juergen bought the train tickets to Nanjing today. It gives me the chills!!!