This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, April 30, 2007

I really like this picture of the farmer sewing the seed and waiting for a harvest. I wish I did not need to work for her love, trust and affection. She seems to give these things so freely to so may others. Still, I can do this. I love plants. I will do the work needed to win my daughter. Today when she was playing with her magna doodle she began tracing her hands. I taught her that! She would not do it for me 3 days ago when I taught her...but she was watching me. I have to believe she is always watching.One of my readers sent me this link a4everfamily.org. I will read it! Thanks!