This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Hi, I'm not able to read my blog from my hotel room in Shanghai. It is being blocked. I will try to see if I can read it from an Internet cafe. The flight was very good! Thank you for the prayers!!! We are all very tired, so I'm going to keep this short. I will add photos and details later, after I wake up and eat something. The apartment is really nice. The beds are hard, but I like that! My first impression of Shanghai is that it is more organized then Bangkok, but the air is really bad! Everywhere you look
they are planting trees. They are also tearing allot of buildings down, making room for newer, and bigger buildings. Juergen talked to our guide in Nanjing. They say we won't get Sarah until Monday at 9am. I guess that's still Easter in the USA! My mom's flight arrives in a few hours. Juergen will take a taxi to the airport to pick her up. Much more later after I can think!!! Greeting from China.