This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007





After our lunch at Lucy's we went shopping. It was really the only chance we got to shop! Sarah loved it. She got new squeaky shoes (two pair) and dolls,and a new jacket. I also managed to get a few things for the rest of the family. Mom was also able to buy some silk. I really wanted to buy a pearl for myself but it just didn't work out. God reminds me that Sarah is my pearl, and Philip is my only diamond (Philips Thai name means diamond).