This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007







The weather here in Germany is very good. Juergen took Philip, Thomas and Sarah to the park. Jessica and Nicole didn't want to go, so I stayed behind to care for Jessica. I guess Sarah really loved the Merry go round!
I feel the bond between Sarah and Juergen growing stronger and stronger...and it hurts to be standing on the outside. It hurts to see Jessica and Nicole also feeling "outside". I know it just takes time, but this two families thing is really killing me! It has always been a challenge to pull us all together because Jessica is always trying to take a different route. Oh this is hard!