This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, April 06, 2007



We were all just too tired to go out tonight. Jessica fell asleep about 8pm, and I hope she doesn't wake up in the middle of the night. Mom played sudoku (thank you Dianna), and Nicole did some writing. Juergen and I took the boys swimming. I took a sauna afterwards. I was a little nervous because I was alone in the sauna. It was very hot (I'm unsure how hot). At first I laid down. When I felt myself falling asleep (jet lag kicking in), I sat right up! I sat paranoid, staring at the clock. I was just too afraid of falling asleep, and basically dying from the heat! I'm sure Juergen would have come looking for me, but if you're traveling alone you may want to be careful! Now I'm extremely mellow! I think I'll sleep very well! Tomorrow we take the train to Nanjing.