This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Sunday, April 08, 2007










Here are some photos from the hotel breakfast, and a short walk around the hotel. The area has some very good shopping. I found out I can not use my bank card to get money. I even went to the Bank of China. You need a credit card, and I only have a debit card. Juergen has a credit card, and so does my Mom. We will be OK, but you should be warned you can only get cash with a credit card. Raise your credit too, so you don't run out of money! More later.