This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Well as the song in the play little orphan Annie goes, "yesterday was plain awful"! I hope with all my heart I will be able to write "that was yesterday" ! Today was awful for me. Sarah went to Philip and she gladly went to my Mom (for this I am grateful). She continues to snub me. I am really clueless what I should do. Your letters of encouragement bless me more then I can say! I am with out any strength. I can not hide my sadness. I know everything will improve, The sun will come out tomorrow...but for me the sky is still very dark. Juergen lost my camera in the taxi. This also hurts...I loved my camera! I thank God I had already downloaded the photos from the orphanage, it would have killed me to lose those!