This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, April 02, 2007


I just talked to my agency about final details. I think we have everything in order. Juegren and I will take one more trip up to Frankfurt in the morning to get stuff notarized at the US Embassy. I have most of our cloths packed, and I will finish that up tonight. I found these cute Santa ribbons to tie to our luggage. It's always a good idea to tie a "different" kind of ribbon to each of your bags, then you can find your luggage very fast. We are scheduled to get Sarah on Sunday afternoon (China time). Imagine, she will begin her new life on Easter! How cool is that!!!