This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, April 06, 2007


Some photos so far from today. mom and I went out to find coffee...I know, I know,I look like I needed it!!! Juergen took Philip, Nicole and Thomas to the pool. It's like a sauna in there. I could hardly get a photo because the lens kept fogging up. I can not drag Jessica out of her room yet. that's pretty typical for her. she needs a few days, and then she is ready to go, go, go!!! I ordered tickets for the Shanghai world circus tonight. Moms down for her first nap, I think she got up too early. More later!

Cool Slideshows